copy project

Isabella

I try to copy project from one computer to another. But it shows"Visual
Studio .NET has detected that the specified Web server is not running
ASP.NET version 1.1. You will unable to run ASP.NET applications or
services." But I am sure both computers have installed 1.1. Any ideas?

Isabella

Kevin Spencer

Are you sure that both web servers are using ASP.Net version 1.1? check the
ISAPI mappings on the web server to be sure.

--
Kevin Spencer
..Net Developer