Correct Design Pattern for Order Form

Need2CSharp

Hi All,

First, I've already posted this in the comp.software.patterns group,
but I don't think anyone actually looks at those posts :)

Since I'm writing all my code in C#, I figured I post here to see if
anyone can help.

I'm somewhat new to design patterns; I've been reading Head First
Design Patterns, which is a pretty good book, but I'm having
difficulties identifying the correct pattern for a project I'm
working
on.

I need to create an order form with mulitple products, and even more
options (add-ons) for each of those products. My first thought was
use the decorator pattern, but I foresee a nightmare in managing all
the decorators; there are a lot (tons of add-ons)! New products and
add-ons will be added pretty frequently, and the prices,
descriptions,
etc. will change, too. Obviously, the correct pattern is a must!

Can anyone steer me in the right direction? How about a simple
example?

Thanks!