could I use perl to write a script to logon multiple web forum?

Alont

I have registerd many web site or web forum, and I want release some
information to all these web site, could I do this in perl?

Your fault as a Government is My failure as a citizen

Peter Hickman

Alont said:
I have registerd many web site or web forum, and I want release some
information to all these web site, could I do this in perl?

So you are planning to spam a load of sites? Can anyone read japanese and see
what dream.com's AUP is?

Alont

and I want register a new acount in a web site,
the site only accept (FORM METHOD="POST"),How
I can custom the HTTP head information?(change "GET" to "POST")
thanks :)

at Wed, 18 Aug 2004 11:27:08 +0200
Tore Aursand said:

Your fault as a Government is My failure as a citizen

Alont

not spam, but send some product information to such as
"www.alibaba.com" and other business site, I don't want click the
"register" or "login" or type password again and again,
I'm sorry I use "(e-mail address removed)" as my email acount, in fact this
acount is not exist, I use "(e-mail address removed)" before, and you know what
this "account" mean, hehe, in fact, I even don't know there exist a
"www.dream.com" site, I really don't know, maybe I should change my
eamil account again.

at Wed, 18 Aug 2004 10:42:39 +0100

Alont said:
not spam, but send some product information to such as
"www.alibaba.com" and other business site, I don't want click the
"register" or "login" or type password again and again,

So I take it that these sites did not solicit this information to be posted to
their forums, this is spam then by any definition.
I'm sorry I use "(e-mail address removed)" as my email acount, in fact this
acount is not exist, I use "(e-mail address removed)" before, and you know what
this "account" mean, hehe, in fact, I even don't know there exist a
"www.dream.com" site, I really don't know, maybe I should change my
eamil account again.

The use of fake addresses will always make you look slimy, being a wannabe
spammer doubly so.

Tore Aursand

Don't top post.
and I want register a new acount in a web site, the site only accept
(FORM METHOD="POST"),How I can custom the HTTP head information?(change
"GET" to "POST")

This is answered in the FAQ. You could also have a look at CPAN where
you'll find numerous modules which helps you with this.

Alont

not forum, I want input information to the product database
automatically instead handwork, but not where people discussing.
My english is so poor, something I can't explain clearly----I'm sorry.
but please believe my basic morality, I hate spam as you! that's why I
use a fake e-mail address----I have to, my e-mail box is broken!
a tool, a knife have different usage, I can use a knife to kill you,
and I can use it to pare a apple for you.
I'm sorry my english is so poor, hope you'll understand what my
sentences say :)

at Wed, 18 Aug 2004 13:26:53 +0100
Peter Hickman said:
So I take it that these sites did not solicit this information to be posted to
their forums, this is spam then by any definition.

The use of fake addresses will always make you look slimy, being a wannabe
spammer doubly so.

Your fault as a Government is My failure as a citizen

Alont

thank you, I'll search FAQ just now...

at Wed, 18 Aug 2004 15:16:03 +0200
Tore Aursand said:
This is answered in the FAQ. You could also have a look at CPAN where
you'll find numerous modules which helps you with this.

Your fault as a Government is My failure as a citizen

Alont

thanks for your reply :)
BTW: I want to communicating with foreigner long time ago, especially
American, but I till hard to talk in english,
I wonder: it's time for me speak up?
hehe, I like the nation system of America,
I hope one day I'll get freedom as American.
I'm living in fujian China.

at Wed, 18 Aug 2004 07:34:21 -0500
Tad McClellan said:
perldoc -q form

How do I automate an HTML form submission?

Your fault as a Government is My failure as a citizen

Tore Aursand

I wonder: it's time for me speak up?
hehe, I like the nation system of America, I hope one day I'll get
freedom as American. I'm living in fujian China.

*must...res...ist...reply...ing....to....this...post*

Damn! :)

Alont

??

at Wed, 18 Aug 2004 16:29:39 +0200
Tore Aursand said:
*must...res...ist...reply...ing....to....this...post*

Damn! :)

Your fault as a Government is My failure as a citizen

Alont

I really difficult to understand what you say :)