    I have registerd many web site or web forum, and I want release some
    information to all these web site, could I do this in perl?

    Your fault as a Government is My failure as a citizen
    Alont, Aug 18, 2004

  2. Alont

    Tore Aursand Guest

    On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 15:10:12 +0800, Alont wrote:
    > I have registerd many web site or web forum, and I want release some
    > information to all these web site, could I do this in perl?

    Yes.

    --
    Tore Aursand <>
    "The road to hell is full of good intentions." (Bruce Dickinson)
    Tore Aursand, Aug 18, 2004

  3. Alont wrote:
    > I have registerd many web site or web forum, and I want release some
    > information to all these web site, could I do this in perl?

    So you are planning to spam a load of sites? Can anyone read japanese and see
    what dream.com's AUP is?
    Peter Hickman, Aug 18, 2004
  4. Alont

    Alont Guest

    and I want register a new acount in a web site,
    the site only accept (FORM METHOD="POST"),How
    I can custom the HTTP head information?(change "GET" to "POST")
    thanks :)

    at Wed, 18 Aug 2004 11:27:08 +0200
    Tore Aursand <>×íõ¸õ¸µÄÄØ૵À:--

    Alont, Aug 18, 2004
  5. Alont

    Alont Guest

    not spam, but send some product information to such as
    "www.alibaba.com" and other business site, I don't want click the
    "register" or "login" or type password again and again,
    I'm sorry I use "" as my email acount, in fact this
    acount is not exist, I use "" before, and you know what
    this "account" mean, hehe, in fact, I even don't know there exist a
    "www.dream.com" site, I really don't know, maybe I should change my
    eamil account again.

    at Wed, 18 Aug 2004 10:42:39 +0100
    Peter Hickman <>×íõ¸õ¸µÄÄØ૵À:--

    Alont, Aug 18, 2004
  6. Alont wrote:

    > not spam, but send some product information to such as
    > "www.alibaba.com" and other business site, I don't want click the
    > "register" or "login" or type password again and again,

    So I take it that these sites did not solicit this information to be posted to
    their forums, this is spam then by any definition.

    > I'm sorry I use "" as my email acount, in fact this
    > acount is not exist, I use "" before, and you know what
    > this "account" mean, hehe, in fact, I even don't know there exist a
    > "www.dream.com" site, I really don't know, maybe I should change my
    > eamil account again.

    The use of fake addresses will always make you look slimy, being a wannabe
    spammer doubly so.
    Peter Hickman, Aug 18, 2004
  7. Alont <> wrote:

    > Subject: could I use perl to write a script to logon multiple web forum?

    perldoc -q form

    How do I automate an HTML form submission?

    --
    Tad McClellan SGML consulting
    Perl programming
    Tad McClellan, Aug 18, 2004
  8. Alont

    Tore Aursand Guest

    On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 18:49:24 +0800, Alont wrote:
    > [...]

    Don't top post.

    > and I want register a new acount in a web site, the site only accept
    > (FORM METHOD="POST"),How I can custom the HTTP head information?(change
    > "GET" to "POST")

    This is answered in the FAQ. You could also have a look at CPAN where
    you'll find numerous modules which helps you with this.

    --
    Tore Aursand <>
    "Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one." (Bill
    Tore Aursand, Aug 18, 2004
  9. Alont

    Alont Guest

    not forum, I want input information to the product database
    automatically instead handwork, but not where people discussing.
    My english is so poor, something I can't explain clearly----I'm sorry.
    but please believe my basic morality, I hate spam as you! that's why I
    use a fake e-mail address----I have to, my e-mail box is broken!
    a tool, a knife have different usage, I can use a knife to kill you,
    and I can use it to pare a apple for you.
    I'm sorry my english is so poor, hope you'll understand what my
    sentences say :)

    at Wed, 18 Aug 2004 13:26:53 +0100
    Peter Hickman <>×íõ¸õ¸µÄÄØ૵À:--

    Alont, Aug 18, 2004
  10. Alont

    Alont Guest

    thank you, I'll search FAQ just now...

    at Wed, 18 Aug 2004 15:16:03 +0200
    Tore Aursand <>×íõ¸õ¸µÄÄØ૵À:--

    Alont, Aug 18, 2004
  11. Alont

    Alont Guest

    thanks for your reply :)
    BTW: I want to communicating with foreigner long time ago, especially
    American, but I till hard to talk in english,
    I wonder: it's time for me speak up?
    hehe, I like the nation system of America,
    I hope one day I'll get freedom as American.
    I'm living in fujian China.

    at Wed, 18 Aug 2004 07:34:21 -0500
    Tad McClellan <>×íõ¸õ¸µÄÄØ૵À:--

    Alont, Aug 18, 2004
  12. Alont

    Tore Aursand Guest

    On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 22:11:02 +0800, Alont wrote:
    > I wonder: it's time for me speak up?
    > hehe, I like the nation system of America, I hope one day I'll get
    > freedom as American. I'm living in fujian China.

    *must...res...ist...reply...ing....to....this...post*

    Damn! :)

    --
    Tore Aursand <>
    Tore Aursand, Aug 18, 2004
  13. Alont

    Alont Guest

    ??

    at Wed, 18 Aug 2004 16:29:39 +0200
    Tore Aursand <>×íõ¸õ¸µÄÄØ૵À:--

    Alont, Aug 18, 2004
  14. Alont

    Alont Guest

    I really difficult to understand what you say :)

    Alont, Aug 18, 2004