Help to decide which sw to use

Joined
Nov 18, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone,

I could use your help. The task is to make 3d model of the machine which has some moving parts in real life, than to move those parts according to excel table which lets say has 2 colums, one for time and 1 for position of said part. Idea behind it is that for the moment we are recording data but displaying it as a graph in real time, now we want to make it more user friendly and when recording is finished upload that file to sw which would than move said parts visualy in time. Its my first time in any type of modeling or sw dev so im having hard time picking which sw would be best for this.

Thanks in advance.

Joined
Nov 23, 2023
Messages
56
Reaction score
3
Hi everyone,

I could use your help. The task is to make 3d model of the machine which has some moving parts in real life, than to move those parts according to excel table which lets say has 2 colums, one for time and 1 for position of said part. Idea behind it is that for the moment we are recording data but displaying it as a graph in real time, now we want to make it more user friendly and when recording is finished upload that file to sw which would than move said parts visualy in time. Its my first time in any type of modeling or sw dev so im having hard time picking which sw would be best for this.

Thanks in advance.
Moderate. While Fusion 360 offers a user-friendly interface, there's a learning curve involved in mastering its full functionality. Plenty of tutorials are available online.