could not load my namespace.global

Amit Maheshwari

I have used log4net in my web application , now i dont want to use log4net
any more . when i remove the reference of log4net and build my project and
try to run its not working . and break point not working properly , its
behaving strange .
anyone can help me , how can i get rid of this.

thanks in advance
A Novice

Guest

Does the program compile ok after removing the reference? You will have to
remove/comment out any code references to log4net.