coulditbetrue

Discussion in 'HTML' started by coulditbetrue, Nov 21, 2007.

  1. HOW TO TURN SIX DOLLARS INTO SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS

    HOW TO TURN SIX DOLLARS INTO SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS: READING THIS COULD
    CHANGE YOUR
    LIFE! IT DOES WORK! I found this on a bulletin board and decided to
    try it.
    A little : while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like
    you are
    now, and came across an article similar to this that said you could
    make
    thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of
    $6.00!
    So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us,
    I was
    curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to
    each of
    the 6 names and address stated in the article. You then place your own
    name
    and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in
    at
    least 200 newsgroups, (there are thousands) No catch, that was it. So
    after
    thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about
    trying
    it. I figured "what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00,
    right?"
    Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!?... within 7 days,
    started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I
    figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my
    first
    week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a
    total
    of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's
    still
    growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just
    over
    $42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth
    $6.00, and
    6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you
    how
    this works and most importantly, WHY it works... Also, make sure you
    print a
    copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as
    you
    need it. I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that
    you
    will start making more money than you thought possible by doing
    something so
    easy! Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully!(print it out or
    download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come
    in! It's
    easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus : postage)
    IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; i
    t is not illegal; and it is 99% no risk - it really works! If all of
    the
    following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary
    dividends. PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and
    $50,000
    or more can be : yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains
    successful
    because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please
    continue
    its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now
    become
    part of the Mail Order business. In this business your product is not
    solid
    and tangible, it's a service. You are in the business of developing
    Mailing
    Lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality
    lists.
    However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the
    income
    which is made from people like you and me asking to be included in
    that
    list. Here are the 4 easy steps to success: STEP 1: Get 6 separate
    pieces of
    paper and write the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON
    YOUR
    MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE i
    nside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen
    through the
    envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6
    envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each
    with a
    piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a
    $1.00
    bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY
    LEGAL!
    You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it!
    Like most
    of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal
    aspects
    of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office
    (1-800-725-2161)
    and they confirmed that it is indeed legal. Mail the 6 envelopes to
    the
    following addresses #1)Travis Montgomery 2211 Elmers Lane Norfolk NE
    68701 #2) James Adair the
    third 22 Over Rd. Feasterville PA 19053 #3) Michael Lescault 123 Rhode
    Island
    Ave. Pawtucket, RI. 02860 #4) Kevin Hamaker 510 Lyndale Dr. Highlands,
    TX. 77562
    #5) Dowell GoodWater 1810 sicard, Mtl, Canada, H1V 2X8 #6)Troy Jackson
    4869 Magnolia ave Trevose Pa 19053

    - STEP 2:
    Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other
    names
    up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR name as number 6 on
    the
    list. STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this
    article as
    close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at
    least
    200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you
    need is
    200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make! You
    won't get
    very much unless you post like crazy. This is perfectly legal! If you
    have any doubts, refer to Title 18 : Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal
    lottery
    laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need
    money,
    you can use it again, and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this program
    remains
    successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants
    and by
    their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If
    you are
    of integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many
    others
    have received will come your way. NOTE: You may want to retain every
    name
    and address sent to you, either
    on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This
    VERIFIES
    that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might be a good idea
    wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.) So,
    as
    each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six
    members
    will be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with
    one
    dollar each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that
    when your
    name reaches the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of
    dollars in
    CASH!!! What an opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the
    first six
    people listed above) Send it now, add your own name to the list and
    you're
    in business!
    ---DIRECTIONS -----FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------
    Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
    posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and
    drag
    your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the
    edit
    menu. This will copy the entire letter into the
    computer's memory. Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your
    cursor
    at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'.
    This will
    paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name
    to the
    list. Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want
    to do
    your postings in different settings, you'll always have this file to
    go back
    to. Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for
    various
    newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)
    Step
    5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message
    by
    highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit
    menu.
    Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as
    they
    scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the
    post
    message button. You're done with your first one!
    Congratulations...THAT'S
    IT! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups
    and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30
    seconds
    for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE
    MORE
    MONEY YOU WILL MAKE! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's
    it! You
    will begin receiving money from around the world within days! You may
    eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you
    will
    receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use,
    as
    long as the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE
    ADDRESSES ARE
    CORRECT.** Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the
    MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons
    respond to
    each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25
    each
    make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I
    will
    bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and
    post
    the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I
    will
    make an additional $625.00! OK, now here is the fun part, eac
    h of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2
    and
    they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those
    3,125
    persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name
    at #1
    and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive
    $15,625,00!
    With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is
    no
    longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the
    newsgroups, and
    send out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at
    number 6
    again. And start posting again. The thing to remember is do you
    realize that
    thousands of people all over the world are joining the internet and
    reading
    these articles everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So, can you afford
    $6.00
    and see if it really works?? I think so... People have said, "what if
    the
    plan is played out and no one sends you the money? So what! What are
    the
    chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users and
    new
    honest people who are joining the internet and news
    groups everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at
    50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining the
    actual
    internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really
    work.
    coulditbetrue, Nov 21, 2007

  2. coulditbetrue

    asdf Guest

    "coulditbetrue" <> wrote in message
    > HOW TO TURN SIX DOLLARS INTO SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS
    >
    > HOW TO TURN SIX DOLLARS INTO SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS: READING THIS COULD
    > CHANGE YOUR
    > LIFE! IT DOES WORK! I found this on a bulletin board and decided to
    > try it.

    [snip]

    Uh no, it couldn't, and in fact this is illegal in my country.
    asdf, Nov 21, 2007