    can't just implement a value each time the account comes up as not
    valid.

    , Nov 18, 2008

  2. sloan Guest

    I am not "all knowing" in this area, but my idea would be to:

    using System;
    using System.Collections.Generic;
    using System.Text;
    using System.Web.Security;

    namespace MyCompany.Security.Web.Providers
    {
    public class MySuperCoolMembershipProvider : SqlMembershipProvider

    Then you could override some methods, call "base.MethodWhatever", but track
    some things.

    This is a loose idea, I don't know if its an exact fit for your need(s).

    sloan, Nov 18, 2008