Crash: servlets-tomcat-vmware-windows

Discussion in 'Java' started by JC Koerber, Nov 8, 2004.

  1. JC Koerber

    JC Koerber Guest

    Hello,

    somebody who uses some servlets that i've developped has got some
    (very) strange service crashes...
    He uses:
    * Windows 2000
    * VMWare
    * Apache Tomcat 5
    * JDK 1.4.1_02
    I can not reproduce those errors and logs do not give any error
    message (tomcat debug level set to 6).
    The service crashes with just this message in event logs: "service
    terminated unexpectedly"...
    It seems not to be a bug from my servlets nor from Tomcat, so i
    suspect a crash of JVM...
    Does anybody have any idea about what's happening or know how to find
    what's going wrong with JVM and VMWare+Windows?

    Thanks a lot!
    JC.
    JC Koerber, Nov 8, 2004