    image in a particular html table. Your help is highly appreciated

    Thanks,
    Anwar

    =?Utf-8?B?Rmxhc2ggaW4gU21hcnQgZGV2aWNlIEFwcGxu?=, Sep 7, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Rmxhc2ggaW4gU21hcnQgZGV2aWNlIEFwcGxu?=

    Shiva Guest

    Hi,
    This might give you some idea:
    http://www.samspublishing.com/articles/article.asp?p=25487

    Is it possible to create a "circle" image in web form and add that "circle"

    Shiva, Sep 7, 2004

  3. Anwar,

    Consider using image formats supporting transparency (gif, png).

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Sep 7, 2004
  4. Thanks siva. It was very useful to me..Thanks alot.

    =?Utf-8?B?Rmxhc2ggaW4gU21hcnQgZGV2aWNlIEFwcGxu?=, Sep 8, 2004