    conn.Open newDB

    ' create tables, etc...
    %>

    michaaal, Jul 1, 2004

  2. What on earth does "doesn't work" mean?

    --
    http://www.aspfaq.com/
    (Reverse address to reply.)

    Aaron [SQL Server MVP], Jul 1, 2004

  3. michaaal

    Evertjan. Guest

    Aaron [SQL Server MVP] wrote on 01 jul 2004 in
    > What on earth does "doesn't work" mean?

    Well, Aaron,
    after a long day of remembering the years
    that I did work more than fulltime,
    I can understand that people say that of me.

    OT ;-}

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Jul 1, 2004
  4. michaaal

    michaaal Guest

    > What on earth does "doesn't work" mean?

    Aaron, sorry for not getting specific.

    I am trying to use this code to dynamically create an MS Access database
    on my Win2003 web server. I get something to the effect of "page cannot
    be displayed".

    Could you try the code on your server possibly? Or tell me a better way to
    dynamically create a MS Access database?

    michaaal, Jul 2, 2004
  5. Aaron [SQL Server MVP], Jul 2, 2004
  6. michaaal wrote:
    >> What on earth does "doesn't work" mean?

    > Aaron, sorry for not getting specific.
    >
    > I am trying to use this code to dynamically create an MS Access
    > database on my Win2003 web server. I get something to the effect of
    > "page cannot be displayed".
    >
    > Could you try the code on your server possibly? Or tell me a better
    > way to dynamically create a MS Access database?

    We need to see the real error message
    (http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2109), although I can practically
    guarantee that it's a permissions issue.

    Bob Barrows

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"