    I'd like to create a directory out there of my whole source, and have a batch file of everything Visual Studio uses to compile my assemblies and stick all of this out in a separate directory if they ever needed it. I know I can do this by hand, but if I could just see the commands Visual Studio is using, I probably could devise something.

    Any help would be great!
    --Michael
    Raterus, Apr 23, 2004

  2. Raterus

    Patrice Guest

    You could use VS.NET in command line mode to compile a solution :
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...us/vsintro7/html/vxgrfcommandlineswitches.asp

    Other than that, the command line compiler options are well documented (I
    created from scratch my own command file but the goal was to compile an
    ASP.NET into multiple DLLs i.e. not ot use the VS.NET way of compiling a web
    site).

    Patrice

    "Raterus" <raterus@localhost> a écrit dans le message de

    Is there a way I can see what commands VS.net is using to compile my asp.net
    projects? I'm sure its using the vbc/csc programs, but I'd love to see the
    command-line options it is using.

    Here is what I'm after. There are many programmers in my department, but
    only I use Visual Studio .NET 2003, the rest are using older technologies
    right now. If I was ever unavailable and they needed to make a change to
    one of my programs, they'd need an easy way to do this.

    Patrice, Apr 23, 2004