create xml file with using C to Pocket PC?

jarrel

do anyone know how to create xml file with using C and converting to
Pocket PC?please provide me some source code.your help is highly
appreciated.thanks

Richard Bos

do anyone know how to create xml file with using C

Yes. XML is a text format. You write it using fputs(), fprintf() and
similar functions.
and converting to Pocket PC?

No; since I have no idea what kind of conversion would be necessary on
text files.
please provide me some source code.your help is highly
appreciated.thanks

Learn to punctuate, btw.

Richard

mahe

jarrel said:
do anyone know how to create xml file with using C and converting to
Pocket PC?please provide me some source code.your help is highly
appreciated.thanks
Well I don't have any code at hand, but search on google for libxml or
sax, sax is very handy u deal directly with strucures, while libxml
implement DOM approach in whihc u need define callback function, not too
hard anyway.
Hope that helps u.
magesh