    is clicked and the code fires for dgA.SelectedIndexChanged.

    I can't seem to get the CreateChildView code to work to populate dgB

    Suggestions please. tia

    Bill Greenley, Aug 25, 2003

  2. I'm making progress.

    My problem seems to be a page postback issue after I "select" a row for
    which I'd like to see its details. If I populate both the master and detail
    datagrids right away after a button is pushed that uses a couple text boxes
    for the Stored Procedure parameter values and show the detail for row 0 in
    the master grid, it works fine!

    If I show master grid, and then select a row and then try to populate a
    detail grid, my tables, etc are "missing".

    Newbie syndrome

    Bill Greenley, Aug 27, 2003