Dataset with Multiple Datatables

Guest

I have a dataset with multiple data tables. I need to bind this to a wizard
interface, where each portion of the wizard udates the information in one of
the datatables. I am using formviews in each screen of the wizard since this
seems to be the only way to databind anything in ASP.Net 2.0. I could not
set the datasource to go against the dataset directly, since the methods to
populate the dataset are in the dataadapter objects, and none of them will
not populate all the dataset tables. I created a business object to handle
populating the datastet.

These tables have dependencies that require they be updated together, which
is why I have them in the same dataset. I have an object that has a GetData
method which will populate each table in the dataset and return it. I added
an object data source and configured it to use this object. Each form in the
wizard uses this data source, and I configured the datamember for each table.
This works fine in the designer, but when running the web site, I get the
following message:

The data source 'MySource' only supports a single view named 'DefaultView'.
You may also leave the view name (also called a data member) empty for the
default view to be chosen

Okay, so what do I need to do with the business object to support multiple
views. It seems like a huge step backward to have to go to this much trouble
to bind to a dataset.