CreateMHTMLBody PROBLEM

Guest

I have a consistent Problem using CreateMHTMLBod

Code works fine in development computer. When published to web it fails consitently at the line

MyMsg.CreateMHTMLBody(sURL,CdoMHTMLFlags.cdoSuppressNone

I provide a full path (http://www.domain.com/.....etc) to the url at the same site. The URL exists at the site. I can navigate to it. I've tried both "html" and "aspx" extensions
Commenting out the line works all the way thru and including the SEND method (of course without what I wanted to do at the failing line). Even the attachments come thru from the web. Just the CreateMHTML line fails all the time.

Has anyone else encountered this problem or know what to do?