    I don't know the html code to create such a field on my form. Can
    anyone help me out?

    Regards
    Jerry Manner, Jun 28, 2005

  2. Jerry Manner

    Adrienne Guest

    Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "Jerry Manner"
    <> writing in news:1119968713.815955.73600
    @g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

    > Hi
    >
    > I want to create fileds on my form that can not be manually edited
    > through the UI of the form. Instead the (visible) content is changed
    > through changes on other parts of the form. So actually you could say
    > that it is more a label that changes baased on an event on the form.
    > e.g. making a selection from a list changes the content of the field
    > mentioned above.
    > I don't know the html code to create such a field on my form. Can
    > anyone help me out?
    >
    > Regards

    So, if someone chooses let's say, Los Angeles, the state field is
    automatically updated to reveal California? You want something in
    javascript, but please make sure you are doing something server side for
    those users without javascript.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell
    http://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info