Creating a sustom project in VC++ .NET 2003

Discussion in 'C++' started by 50295@web.de, Oct 7, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Hi -

    I program in C++ but I'm not good with VC++ (yet). I will like to
    create a custom project for which a specific template or wizard does
    not exist.

    Because the program is a console application, I started out with the
    Win32 Console Project template. Having done that, the problem is that
    my application uses a custom header files and libraries (see code
    below) that VC++ does not know about. My question therefore is how do I
    configure the project to find these header files and libaries?

    Thanks

    - Olumide

    #include "stdafx.h"
    #include <Matrix.h> // <- Header file

    int main(int argc, char* argv[])
    {
    Matrix m; // <- Class defined by library
    return 0;
    }

    , Oct 7, 2005