creating an instance of another page

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Hawksey, Aug 18, 2006.

  1. Hawksey

    Hawksey Guest

    All,

    Is it possible to create an instance of another webform and access the
    content of that webform.

    The issue that I'm having is that the webform will be different for
    each group of users that access the first page.

    I know the following is incorrect but if you see the code it will make
    it a bit clearer as to what I'm trying to achieve.
    ------------------------------
    Dim obj As Object
    Dim objPage As Page
    obj = CObj("ApplicationName.PageName_" &
    SOMECOOKIEVALUE.ToString() & ".aspx")
    objPage = CType(obj, Page)
    and then iterate through the page objects to get at the stuff I need.
    The page ("ApplicationName.PageName_" & SOMECOOKIEVALUE.ToString() &
    ".aspx) already exists in the application.

    Thanks in advance
    Paul
    Hawksey, Aug 18, 2006