    control in VB.
    Could you help me get the ball rollin on this one?
    How do I create this type of project?

    eladla, Sep 7, 2006

  2. Hi,

    There're no separate Web Control project template in Visual Studio 2005. I
    think you need to create a Class Library and reference System.Web in your
    project.

    I hope this helps. Please feel free to post here if anything is unclear.

    Sincerely,
    Walter Wang (, remove 'online.')
    Microsoft Online Community Support

    ications.

    Walter Wang [MSFT], Sep 7, 2006

  3. eladla

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Yup, it's a Class Library. Interesting point in VS2005/VWD is that one could
    create your own project template.
    http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/arch...-Project-and-Item-Templates-with-VS-2005.aspx

    --
    Teemu Keiski
    ASP.NET MVP, AspInsider

    Teemu Keiski, Sep 10, 2006
  4. eladla

    eladla Guest

    As you both suggested, I created a class library and inherited all needed
    classes.
    Thank you.

    eladla, Sep 13, 2006