creating new appdomain.

archana

Hi all,

I am having one web application in which i want to create new
appdomain for loading dll dynamically.

So my question is how will i do this?
I read that aspnet_wp.exe has one appdomain which is processing all
request. So if i create new appdomain in webapplication how it gets
manage?

Please correct me if i am wrong.

thanks in advance.

bruce barker

asp.net does an appdomain per website.

to create your own, you just use AppDomain.CreateDomain(). you should
keep a static reference to the domain. you can then load code and dll's
into your domain. to call code in the domain, you use marshaling as they
can not be called direct, so any object your pass must be serializable.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)