Creating PDF From HTML (PDF2HTML)

Luciano Callero

I need some tool to transform pages HTML to pdf, exists some tool of
these some component of ASP for this?
I need this for free, i mean, some free tool, or if not some form to
create a pdf from HTML

Thanks in advance.

Luciano Callero

For 3 hours I have been googlin for and I have not found anything. They
have some problems, they are not free of charge, or they does not exists
any more..

Thanks A lot. But it does not help me. :=)

Luciano Callero

Yea, but this is in PHP, PHP Have a Built in Function/Class to do this,
but i send this to ASP forum, so i need in ASP Language (Or VB
Component) :).
Thanks To But does not answer my doubt.

Steven Burn

I know it's PHP, but you can use PHP scripts with ASP (or if you prefer,
convert it to ASP)......

Google keywords;

"PHP with ASP"
"convert php to asp"

and I'm sure many more will return useful results for you.

--

Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk

Keeping it FREE!

Luciano Callero

Yes, you can do this, but if the PHP code, uses an internal Library,
that already depends on Gzip Lib, I think that this does not properly
work on IIS And ASP.

Thanks to.