    I need this for free, i mean, some free tool, or if not some form to
    create a pdf from HTML

    Thanks in advance.
    Luciano Callero, Jan 14, 2005

  2. Luciano Callero

    Steven Burn Guest

    Google is your friend........

    Search term: PDF2HTML

    Third in the list ;o)

    --

    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    Steven Burn, Jan 14, 2005

  3. For 3 hours I have been googlin for and I have not found anything. They
    have some problems, they are not free of charge, or they does not exists
    any more..

    Thanks A lot. But it does not help me. :=)

    Luciano Callero, Jan 14, 2005
  4. Luciano Callero

    Steven Burn Guest

    This one is free, still exists, and was third in the list (tis also the app
    I use)

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdftohtml/

    Homepage: http://pdftohtml.sourceforge.net/

    Steven Burn, Jan 14, 2005
  5. I Need HTML TO PDF not Pdf to HTML.
    Thanks To.

    Luciano Callero, Jan 14, 2005
  6. Luciano Callero

    Steven Burn Guest

    Steven Burn, Jan 14, 2005
  7. Yea, but this is in PHP, PHP Have a Built in Function/Class to do this,
    but i send this to ASP forum, so i need in ASP Language (Or VB
    Component) :).
    Thanks To But does not answer my doubt.

    Luciano Callero, Jan 15, 2005
  8. Luciano Callero

    Steven Burn Guest

    I know it's PHP, but you can use PHP scripts with ASP (or if you prefer,
    convert it to ASP)......

    Google keywords;

    "PHP with ASP"
    "convert php to asp"

    and I'm sure many more will return useful results for you.

    Steven Burn, Jan 16, 2005
  9. Yes, you can do this, but if the PHP code, uses an internal Library,
    that already depends on Gzip Lib, I think that this does not properly
    work on IIS And ASP.

    Thanks to.

    Luciano Callero, Jan 17, 2005