Cron-like module

Sebastian Tymków

Hi,

I'm looking for some perl module which will
work like cron. I want to daemonize my script and
run some command periodicly( one at A time and the
other at B time)

Paul Lalli

I'm looking for some perl module which will
work like cron. I want to daemonize my script and
run some command periodicly( one at A time and the
other at B time)

When you say you're 'looking', are you actually looking, or are you just
asking the world to look for you?

Where have you looked so far, I'm curious?

The place to look for perl modules is CPAN - visit http://search.cpan.org

A search for 'cron' returns a heck of a lot of responses. Have you seen
them yet?

Paul Lalli

Sebastian Tymków

W artykule said:
When you say you're 'looking', are you actually looking, or are you just
asking the world to look for you?

Where have you looked so far, I'm curious?

The place to look for perl modules is CPAN - visit http://search.cpan.org

A search for 'cron' returns a heck of a lot of responses. Have you seen
them yet?

Ok, my mistake. I'm curious what do you recommend. I know that I should use
http://search.cpan.org but I'm curious if anybody use something similiar.