    other at B time)

    --
    Shamrock

    Sebastian Tymków, Jun 25, 2004

  2. Sebastian Tymków <> wrote:

    > I'm looking for some perl module

    http://search.cpan.org

    --
    Tad McClellan SGML consulting
    Perl programming
    Fort Worth, Texas

    Tad McClellan, Jun 25, 2004

  3. Sebastian Tymków

    Paul Lalli Guest

    On Fri, 25 Jun 2004, Sebastian [iso-8859-2] Tymków wrote:

    > I'm looking for some perl module which will
    > work like cron. I want to daemonize my script and
    > run some command periodicly( one at A time and the
    > other at B time)

    When you say you're 'looking', are you actually looking, or are you just
    asking the world to look for you?

    Where have you looked so far, I'm curious?

    The place to look for perl modules is CPAN - visit http://search.cpan.org

    A search for 'cron' returns a heck of a lot of responses. Have you seen
    them yet?

    Paul Lalli

    Paul Lalli, Jun 25, 2004
  4. W artykule <> Paul Lalli napisa³(a):
    > On Fri, 25 Jun 2004, Sebastian [iso-8859-2] Tymk?w wrote:
    >
    >> I'm looking for some perl module which will
    >> work like cron. I want to daemonize my script and
    >> run some command periodicly( one at A time and the
    >> other at B time)

    > When you say you're 'looking', are you actually looking, or are you just
    > asking the world to look for you?
    >
    > Where have you looked so far, I'm curious?
    >
    > The place to look for perl modules is CPAN - visit http://search.cpan.org
    >
    > A search for 'cron' returns a heck of a lot of responses. Have you seen
    > them yet?

    Ok, my mistake. I'm curious what do you recommend. I know that I should use
    http://search.cpan.org but I'm curious if anybody use something similiar.

    --
    Shamrock

    Sebastian Tymków, Jun 25, 2004