  1. Only a question. I use Linux, and wont let Windows anywere near my
    harddrive. Is it possible to compile a win32 binary from linux???

    Jeremy
    Jeremy Schoenhaar, Apr 22, 2004

  2. Jeremy Schoenhaar wrote:

    > Only a question. I use Linux,
    > and I won't let Windows anywhere near my harddrive.
    > Is it possible to compile a win32 binary from linux?

    I used Google

    http://www.google.com/

    to search for

    +"cross compiler" +"C++" +"Windows" +"Linux"

    and I found lots of stuff including

    http://www.wxwindows.org/technote/crosscmp.htm
    E. Robert Tisdale, Apr 22, 2004

  3. Am Thu, 22 Apr 2004 15:29:50 -0700 schrieb E. Robert Tisdale:

    > Jeremy Schoenhaar wrote:
    >
    >> Only a question. I use Linux,
    >> and I won't let Windows anywhere near my harddrive.
    >> Is it possible to compile a win32 binary from linux?

    > I used Google
    >
    > http://www.google.com/
    >
    > to search for
    >
    > +"cross compiler" +"C++" +"Windows" +"Linux"
    >
    > and I found lots of stuff including
    >
    > http://www.wxwindows.org/technote/crosscmp.htm

    the artical seems to suit my needs perfectly. The next thing is to find
    out if it works with qt.
    Thank you for your ansewer

    Jeremy
    Jeremy Schoenhaar, Apr 23, 2004