cross-platform encryption

scottrm

I am in a situation where text files will be produced in a java/unix
environment and need to be encrypted before they are sent over via ftp to a
windows/.net environment. If they are encrypted with say Triple DES at the
Unix end would I have any problems decrypting them at the windows end using
the tools built into .Net (obviously assuming I used the same algorithm to
decrypt them).

Kevin Yu [MSFT]

Hi Scott

We have reviewed this issue and are currently researching on it. We will
update you ASAP. Thanks for your patience!

Kevin Yu
=======
rights."