    of how to do it?

    Thanks in advance and greetings from Berlin.

    Matthias

    Matthias S., Mar 10, 2005

  2. Aren't sure how cross browser this is and I don't have multiple ones to
    check so you'll have to have a look yourself.

    ..inputs{
    border-right: #000000 1px solid;
    border-top: #000000 1px solid;
    border-left: #000000 1px solid;
    border-bottom: #000000 1px solid;
    background-color: #cccccc;
    font-size: 11px;
    }

    then add class="inputs" into your form tags for HTML controls and for
    WebForm controls cssClass="inputs",

    hope this helps,
    J.

    John Colclough, Mar 10, 2005