CRT (C runtime library)

June Lee

Is that true the CRT (C runtime library) is much low level code
compare to the C++ Standard Library?

Since I saw the CRT mainipulate byte, floating point, search /
sorting.

So C++ programmer usually just use the C++ Standard Library instead
using the much low level CRT??

It seem to me C++ Standard Library already includes everything for
high level program like Game, Internet, Graphics destop applications.
I don't really need CRT.

So the CRT is mostly used by C programmer?

Ian Collins

June said:
Is that true the CRT (C runtime library) is much low level code
compare to the C++ Standard Library?

So C++ programmer usually just use the C++ Standard Library instead
using the much low level CRT??
See my other post.