    Okay.
    From this one site A, a user login then using a frame to go to site B.

    Then I get System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException: Bad
    Data. error.

    It seems to me the page of site B somehow recognize login information
    of site A and tries to decript it.

    Site A and Site B are in same server.

    Site A's domain name and site B's domain name is the same.

    Actually it's better if site B just recognizes site A's login, but I
    couldn't get that to work.

    I don't know really what to do here. Please help?
    jaekim, Sep 6, 2003

  2. jaekim

    jaekim Guest

    Sorry.. I explained something wrong.

    Site A and Site B is on same server, but is using different domain name.

    jaekim, Sep 7, 2003

  3. jaekim

    jaekim Guest

    I just found that Any kind of access gives the error after I login.

    I login using page within a frame, then if I refresh it gives the error.

    Now nobody can login to my site!!
    jaekim, Sep 7, 2003
  4. jaekim

    jaekim Guest

    This was nothing but corruped tempoary internet files. :(
    jaekim, Sep 7, 2003