CryptographicException: Bad Data

jaekim

Hi.

Okay.
From this one site A, a user login then using a frame to go to site B.

Then I get System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException: Bad
Data. error.

It seems to me the page of site B somehow recognize login information
of site A and tries to decript it.

Site A and Site B are in same server.

Site A's domain name and site B's domain name is the same.

Actually it's better if site B just recognizes site A's login, but I
couldn't get that to work.

I don't know really what to do here. Please help?

jaekim

Sorry.. I explained something wrong.

Site A and Site B is on same server, but is using different domain name.

jaekim

I just found that Any kind of access gives the error after I login.

I login using page within a frame, then if I refresh it gives the error.

Now nobody can login to my site!!