    order to show in web forms to all public. If i buy one license of vs.net 2003
    which bundles with crystal report, is it legally to do so without buying
    other crystal report or some crystal report related license?
    Joe, Nov 4, 2004

  2. Joe

    Dan Rogers Guest

    Hi Joe,

    The best answer I can give is to read the contract on your VS and Crystal
    reports license. This can be found by going into your Visual Stuido's help
    interface, setting the filter option to (none), and searching for EULA.
    There are two topics that should be of interest to you - one is called
    Crystal Reports for Visual Studio .NET license, and the other is called
    Deployment Licensing for Crystal Reports.

    I hope this helps

    Dan Rogers
    Microsoft Corporation
    >From: =?Utf-8?B?Sm9l?= <>