crystal report publish as web service license question

Joe

Dear all,
I read an articles that it can publish crystal report as web services in
order to show in web forms to all public. If i buy one license of vs.net 2003
which bundles with crystal report, is it legally to do so without buying
other crystal report or some crystal report related license?

Dan Rogers

Hi Joe,

The best answer I can give is to read the contract on your VS and Crystal
reports license. This can be found by going into your Visual Stuido's help
interface, setting the filter option to (none), and searching for EULA.
There are two topics that should be of interest to you - one is called
Crystal Reports for Visual Studio .NET license, and the other is called
Deployment Licensing for Crystal Reports.

I hope this helps

Dan Rogers
Microsoft Corporation