Crystal Reports and checkboxes

Guest

Help...
I am developing a web page that uses checkboxes. The user checks the
checkbox to select the data for the report. This information is stored in an
SQL Server database. - No problem.
I have set up parameters to pass in the desired strings. -No problem.

i.e.
first I get the value from the database (either true or false). Then I use
the following code:
if (sFirst ==
"True"){crReportDocument.SetParameterValue("firstcheckbox","pass in desired
string");
}
else crReportDocument.SetParameterValue("firstcheckbox",""); -No problem.

I have just listed the parameters in the 'details' section of the report.
The problem is that the report shows a blank space for each parameter that
has no value.

I'm kinda new to this but I would like the report to look 'nice' showing
only the selected items and not the items (blank spaces) that were not
selected.
This is important because the form has about 25 checkboxes of which the user
may only select 2 or three items. That can leave a whole bunch of white
space.

I'm not sure if this is the best approach or not.
Is there a way, in Crystal Reports, to eliminate the white space, and maybe
put a nice 'Box' around the items that can grow as needed?
I would really appreciate any help, samples etc. if someone has done
something similar, to get me going on this...
Thanks
-Jeff-