Crystal Reports for Visual Studio .NET 2003

JJA

Where is the best place to post questions about Crystal Reports for
Visual Studio .NET 2003?

The HELP included with VStudio 2003 for Crystal is not enough for me at
this time. I am trying to find the best place to direct questions for
Crystal Reports. Apparently, lots of people have faced the same issue
because I see many postings in all different types of groups.

As I read the BusinessObjects.com take on this issue, CR within VStudio
is an "OEM" implementation and they direct you to the OEM vendor for
information about service packs, hot fixes, etc.

My question is pretty straightforward:

How do I assign a meaningful name (e.g. NOT "Text14") to a text object
in a crystal .RPT file?
- one tip somewhere said you rightmouse on the text object and then
visit the COMMON tab where some control displayed the object name of
the text box.
----> BUT this is not true of the VStudio 2003 version which provides
no way to change the object name of a text object.

Is there a best place for questions like this which are not VB or C# ?
Thank you in advance for guidance on this...