Crystal Reports Print Without Preview in ASP.NET

Guest

Has anyone figured out a way to print a Crystal Report in ASP.NET in code?
What I would like is to have the user click a button on another page, have my
..Net program generate the report and pull up the Print Dialog Box (just as if
the user had clicked on the Print button in the Crystal Viewer Toolbar). I'm
using the ActiveX print control with Crystal 11 for printing.