Crystal ReportViewer Export

bob

Hi,
Report source is a strongly typed dataset served up by a DAL that it
turn gets its data from a Webservice.
Report loads OK.
Pressing the save/export button on the CRV however renders the page as
a Database Login Request.

I have tried storing the dataset to the Session and loading the
report from there but it makes no difference.

Setting crv1.ReuseParameterValuesOnRefresh = true; makes no difference

The export button click event doesn't appear to be exposed so I am at
a loss as to how to convince the CRV to reuse the existing data at
best or go back to the DAL for a postback at worst.
thanks
Bob