Crystal Reports in ASP.NET Export File

Vadim Vulfov

My task was to create Crystal Report on ASP.NET page to display
different date depending on to textboxes From Date and To Date.

I created stored procedure in SQL with two parameters from_date and
to_date.

I created dataset object in ASP.NET (drag and drop on it the stored
procedure I just created) and save as XSD file.

In the Crystal Report selected all the fields and included into the
ASP.NET solution.

On ASP page dataset ds reads data from stored procedure with the
parameters coming from two textboxes From Date and To Date.

On the Button click I load this report to Crystal Viewer and then
SetDataSource for the ReportDocument to the dataset ds.

It works fine, but the only problem is:
when I click export to button in CrystalViewer it works only for PDF
file which created successfully, every other
type (Excel, RTF, Word(RTF)) gives me blank file with
no data and just a label FromTo.

Does anybody have any advise?

Vadim