CS1026 Err and Logon failed with CrystalReports

Rey

Howdy all.

Using VS.Net 2003 on an XP Pro SP2 box, I'm geting an err:
CS1026: ) expected

Project is just a simple report w/data from an access mdb to see how it
works on a web form using C#. Crystalreports viewer works in a winform
but so far - for me - not in a web form...

In design, the data can be previewed but get err when attempting to
display. The report source was set via the properties page, custom
binding. Have read through several post on same err and have not found
a suggestion/comment that fixes problem...,i.e. putting reportsource on
1 line, removing the # directive; just assigning the reportsource as a
string ReportSource =
"C:\\Inetpub\\wwwroot\\CRTest_WebForm\\CrystalReport1.rpt";
Nothing works!

Have even looked at the Crystal Reports sample files for clues on how
to make it work...
Modified form so that the page_load meth had the reportsource
assignment and also did databinding here. In the CR sample, they used
the Page_Init to assign the reportsource.

Now, I have no CS1026 err but get a Logon failed msg. What gives as
this is frustrating 8-(

Apreciate any and all suggestions.

Thank you,
Rey

HTML code:
<CR:CRYSTALREPORTVIEWER id="CrystalReportViewer1" runat="server"
ReportSource='<%#C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\CRTest_WebForm\CrystalReport1.rpt%>'>
</CR:CRYSTALREPORTVIEWER>
</form>