    tahnk you

    From: Meheraj shaik

    -----------------------

    <Id>UuA3gWgmHU6KesL9ZkH5Ow==</Id>

    Meheraj shaik via .NET 247, May 28, 2005

  2. Meheraj shaik via .NET 247

    saapr Guest

    == Quote from Meheraj shaik via .NET 247
    ()'s article
    > hi friends,
    > I'm trying to work with crystal reports & i'm receiving load

    report failed error.

    (@"c:\inetpub\wwwroot\proj\admin\reports\CrystalReport1.rpt");
    > crystalreportviewer1.reportsource=doc;
    > crystalreportviewer1.databind();
    > with this code in one system i'm able to see the report and in

    another i'm receiving loadreport failed error.i've tried many
    ways,why is it so.
    > what could be the reason,i've checked crqe.dll &

    dbghelp.dll,they are available.it's urgent.

    --
    POST BY: http://www.dotNET.us - Need .NET? Just ask, Please dotNET.us

    saapr, Jun 7, 2005