Crysatl report load report failed

Meheraj shaik via .NET 247

hi friends,
I'm trying to work with crystal reports & i'm receiving load report failed error.
code i'm giving below:
ReportDocument doc=new ReportDocument();
crpt=new CrystalReport1();//my report
doc.load(@"c:\inetpub\wwwroot\proj\admin\reports\CrystalReport1.rpt");
crystalreportviewer1.reportsource=doc;
crystalreportviewer1.databind();
with this code in one system i'm able to see the report and in another i'm receiving loadreport failed error.i've tried many ways,why is it so.
what could be the reason,i've checked crqe.dll & dbghelp.dll,they are available.it's urgent.
tahnk you

From: Meheraj shaik

saapr

== Quote from Meheraj shaik via .NET 247
([email protected])'s article