    price do you recommend?

    cu,
    Michael

    Michael Fritz, Dec 22, 2003

  2. Michael Fritz

    Spartanicus Guest

    Michael Fritz wrote:

    >is there any freeware CSS editor available? Or which editor at low cost
    >price do you recommend?

    Any ascii editor should do fine for CSS, so the question is what do mean
    by "CSS editor"?

    --
    Spartanicus

    Spartanicus, Dec 22, 2003

  3. Michael Fritz

    brucie Guest

    in post <news:bs6v19$a62id$-berlin.de>
    Michael Fritz said:

    > is there any freeware CSS editor available?

    you can throw your css together with any plain text editor (just like
    your html, js, php, perl, asp, c, java, vbs, etc, etc, etc) but one with
    syntax highlighting for the languages you use is very yummy.

    these are all free html editors. they already have css syntax
    highlighting built in and usually have the ability to add syntax
    highlighting for other languages (if its not already built in).

    jedit: http://www.jedit.org/
    nedit: http://www.nedit.org/
    netpadd: http://www.netpadd.com/
    araneae: http://www.araneae.com/
    1st page: http://www.evrsoft.com/
    crimson: http://crimsoneditor.com/
    EZpad: http://www.mmedia.is/ezpad/
    acehtml: http://freeware.acehtml.com/
    notetab light: http://www.notetab.com/
    tswebeditor: http://tswebeditor.net.tc/
    html-kit: http://www.chami.com/html-kit/
    pspad: http://www.pspad.com/index_en.html
    quanta (linux): http://quanta.sourceforge.net/
    dirt&stick: http://bruciesusenetshit.info/editor/
    notespad: http://www.newbie.net/NotesPad/index.html
    grey matter pro: http://www.pagetutor.com/misc/grey.html
    editpad lite: http://www.editpadlite.com/editpadlite.html
    stones webwrite: http://www.webwriter.dk/english/index.htm
    matizha sublime: http://www.matizha.com/en/products/sublime/

    --
    brucie
    23/December/2003 12:41:55 am kilo

    brucie, Dec 22, 2003
  4. Michael Fritz

    Sjeef Guest

    Michael Fritz wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > is there any freeware CSS editor available? Or which editor at low
    > cost price do you recommend?
    >
    > cu,
    > Michael

    Look here for TopStyle Pro 3.10

    http://www.bradsoft.com/index.asp

    --
    Gerard Schaefers
    Amsterdam-NL

    Sjeef, Dec 22, 2003
  5. Michael Fritz

    -Art- Guest

    On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 15:27:53 +0100, "Michael Fritz"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >is there any freeware CSS editor available? Or which editor at low cost
    >price do you recommend?
    >
    >cu,
    >Michael

    here is two that I found, both freeware

    StyleAssistant
    StyleAssistant was developed for the simple and comfortable production
    by Cascading Style Sheets (CSS). It concerns format collecting mains
    for HTML sides. There is the possibility more or less of equipping any
    day with (meaningful) attributes. The CSS embedded in the HEAD segment
    of the HTML Seite(n) affects the accordingly defined elements in the
    HTML code (tags).
    http://www.StyleAssistant.de
    it's on a german site, put the program runs in english

    and...

    ScrollBar is a small tool to colorize the scrollbars in your web
    pages. Save, load the color schemes and copy the generated CSS code to
    the clipboard for use in your source code. Also an option to use the
    Base Color only. All in one interface for easy use. [300 kb download]

    http://home.hccnet.nl/s.j.francke/software/software.htm

    -Art-

    -Art-, Dec 22, 2003
  6. Michael Fritz

    Jay Guest

    "brucie" <> wrote in message
    > in post <news:bs6v19$a62id$-berlin.de>
    > Michael Fritz said:
    >
    > > is there any freeware CSS editor available?

    > you can throw your css together with any plain text editor (just like
    > your html, js, php, perl, asp, c, java, vbs, etc, etc, etc) but one with
    > syntax highlighting for the languages you use is very yummy.
    >
    > these are all free html editors. they already have css syntax
    > highlighting built in and usually have the ability to add syntax
    > highlighting for other languages (if its not already built in).

    <snip />

    > dirt&stick: http://bruciesusenetshit.info/editor/

    <snip />

    I really like the dirt&stick editor for it's easy erase feature. I know
    where all deleted items are from the markings of my foot. Do you plan to
    market a weather-resistant add-on in the future?

    Jay, Dec 22, 2003
  7. Michael Fritz

    John McGaw Guest

    "Michael Fritz" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > is there any freeware CSS editor available? Or which editor at low cost
    > price do you recommend?
    >
    > cu,
    > Michael

    I like Topstyle Pro but it is not a free product, just inexpensive. A trial
    version of this is available. But if you want free and if you don't demand
    all the bells and whistles you might be happy with their "Lite" version.
    This is the CSS editor that comes along with products like Macromedia
    Homesite and others. You can download either the trial or Lite verison at:
    http://www.bradsoft.com/download/index.asp

    --
    John McGaw
    [Knoxville, TN, USA]

    Return address will not work. Please
    reply in group or through my website:
    http://johnmcgaw.com

    John McGaw, Dec 22, 2003
  8. Michael Fritz

    kayodeok Guest

    kayodeok, Dec 22, 2003
  9. Michael Fritz

    Cameron Guest

    kayodeok wrote:

    > brucie <> wrote in news:bs70bf$a5i8d$1@ID-
    > 117621.news.uni-berlin.de:
    >

    >>these are all free html editors. they already have css syntax
    >>highlighting built in and usually have the ability to add syntax
    >>highlighting for other languages (if its not already built in).
    >>
    >>[snipped list of html editors]

    > Why isn't EditPlus on that list ;)

    PSH EditPlus? Emacs should be lol, let the vi users commence their
    outrage ;)

    ~Cameron

    Cameron, Dec 22, 2003
  10. Michael Fritz

    Guest

    , Dec 22, 2003
  11. Michael Fritz wrote:
    > is there any freeware CSS editor available? Or which editor at low cost
    > price do you recommend?

    KWrite is nifty and free (beer and speech). I've heard good things about
    Quanta, but never used it.

    Leif K-Brooks, Dec 22, 2003