<<CSS>> Menu for Opera small screen

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Stuart J. Shillinglaw, Jun 6, 2005.

  1. Stuart J. Shillinglaw, Jun 6, 2005

  2. Stuart J. Shillinglaw

    Adrienne Guest

    Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "Stuart J. Shillinglaw"
    <> writing in

    > The menu on this site views okay in Firefox and Internet Explorer,
    > although I want to improve the way it looks using Opera small screen.
    > Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    >
    > http://schizophrenia.atspace.org/

    You might want to add a skip menu link, especially for Opera small screen.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell
    http://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info

    Adrienne, Jun 7, 2005

  3. Adrienne <> put to writing:

    > Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "Stuart J. Shillinglaw"
    > <> writing in
    >
    >> The menu on this site views okay in Firefox and Internet Explorer,
    >> although I want to improve the way it looks using Opera small screen.
    >> Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    >>
    >> http://schizophrenia.atspace.org/
    >>

    > You might want to add a skip menu link, especially for Opera small
    > screen.

    Thank you, I found this link http://juicystudio.com/article/skip-links.php
    and I will be reading it over to see what I can do.

    --
    Stuart J. Shillinglaw
    http://shillinglaw.atspace.com/

    Stuart J. Shillinglaw, Jun 7, 2005