CSS & Printer

Xavier Perseguers

Toby A Inkster

Xavier said:
The problem is that my content may be really big (in term of height) and
my browser does not want to "cut" the content to print it on new pages:
it tries to fit all of my page on a single sheet of paper.

URL if you want to see the problem: http://www.perseguers.ch/LaTeX/tableaux/

Probably caused by all that absolute positioning. Scrap it.