CSS screwed up in IE only

BessieBee

Haven't been around here in ages, some health issues have kept me
preoccupied with other things.

Anyway, I've got some pages I've just redone with CSS, basically to
tighten them up. The pages listed below all validate as HTML 4.01
Transitional. All look just as I want in Mozilla (Firefox 1.0) and
Opera v7.50.

They're all screwed up in IE 6.0 IE is the browser of choice for
the majority of the client - not my choice, theirs.

What do I need to do to get these to look right in IE?

(I'm trying to get away completely from tables, but resorted to a
table layout to get the nav buttons and picture to line up under the
logo used as background. When I have more time I'll learn just what
it is I need to know to get rid of the tables)

Thank you!!

Pages:
http://www.clinton.k12.ia.us/adminhome.html

http://www.clinton.k12.ia.us/fund_raiser_info.html

BessieBee

If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning. -Catherine Aird

BessieBee

An explicit "top:0;left:0" on #container1 might help.

Yup, that did it. Thanks, Toby.

Whew!