css validator

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Luigi Donatello Asero, Apr 24, 2005.

  1. Luigi Donatello Asero, Apr 24, 2005

  2. Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:

    > Why do I get this message?
    >
    > http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=https%...

    This is odd. For a while it showed a message saying:

    ===
    This is the placeholder for domain idator.be. If you see this page after
    uploading site content you probably have not replaced the index.html file.
    ===

    I then stripped off the address to make sure the server was correct. I went
    back to the original address and got:

    ===
    Target: https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/valkommen.php
    java.lang.Exception: Unknown file
    ===

    Are you messing about with the files at the moment?

    Roy

    --
    Roy S. Schestowitz
    http://Schestowitz.com