Current Executing Path Problems

Roshawn Dawson

Hi,

I have a web application that has various sub directories. Here is what it looks like:

MyApp/default.aspx
MyApp/Author/default.aspx
MyApp/xslt/books.xsl

The problem that I'm having is with the xsl file. I have code that creates a list of anchor tags.
This file is used by MyApp/default.aspx and MyApp/Author/default.aspx. Whenever the xsl file is
called by the MyApp/Author directory, it places the current executing file path in the href
attribute of the anchor tags. The data that I place in the anchor tags is appended to the current
executing file path.

How can I prevent this from happening?

Thanks,
Roshawn

P.S.-- I'm performing the transform using the XslTransform object.