Current row ID in datatable

MattB

This should be easy for the more experienced. I'm looping through a
datatable and I need to know the current row number. I figured I'd be able
to find it fishing with Intellisense, but I'm coming up with nothing.

The loop is like this:

dim dr as datarow
For each dr in MyDatatable

Next

I'd like to be able to find out what row I'm on inside that loop. I thought
it would be something like dr.CurrentRowIndex but that (or many variations
of it) aren't working. How do I get that?

TIA!

Matt