    Thanks in advance,

    Best regards,
    Juan Antonio

    Juan Antonio Tubío, Apr 1, 2005

  2. Juan Antonio Tubío

    MasterGaurav Guest

    MasterGaurav, Apr 4, 2005

  3. Hello MasterGaurav:

    Thanks for the url. But, i have seen this url in another message and
    this isn't that i find. In the article, when a user goto
    MyWinAuthSite, his browser show the Standard Windows Authentication
    Dialog, and i need to change this Dialog to a custom aspx page...

    Best Regards,
    Juan Antonio Tubio

    Juan Antonio Tubio, Apr 4, 2005
  4. Hi Antonio,

    For what you describe, this is the scenario that will fit "Forms
    Authentication" where you deal with Windows Auth directly to the AD API.
    Check out this sample:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...en-us/dnnetsec/html/SecNetHT02.asp?frame=true

    Regards,
    Hernan de Lahitte