Custom Paging

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by aspnetpal, Feb 15, 2005.

  1. aspnetpal

    aspnetpal Guest

    Hi every1, I'm having problem with custom paging.
    I've used the sample from dotnetjunkies Thanks to Doug for putting
    together such a wonderful example.

    I've made some changes to fit the needs.

    Problem on Hand:
    When user clicks on the Navigation links (First, Next, Prev, or Last)
    after page load it still loads the same first page.
    However after the page load it changes the number of page.
    For example, Page # of Total_Pages will change to
    Page 2 of Total_Pages.

    This shows that Item collections works (implemented using stored
    procedure ...).

    Here's my guess, for some reason I'm thinking the following line of
    code is not working.

    Case "Next"
    _currentPageNumber = Int32.Parse(CurrentPage.Text) + 1

    or maybe I'm missing something ...

    Any suggestions or help would be highly apprecitated.
    If you like to see any part of the code let me know and I can post it.

    Thanks in advance.
    aspnetpal, Feb 15, 2005