Custom User Control is not rendered inside another user control in a server table.

Leeor Chernov

Hi
I am using a <asp:Table> in a user control I created and in the loop of inserting another user control( a custom Calendar)
to the TableCell by the code:
TableCellObj.Controls.Add(myCustomUserControl) the table accepting this user control but do not render it
, so in that way I dont see the control in the table..., I tried also another user control with only html , and It doesnt rendered also

How can I fix this bug????
(Note: I do not want to use custom Web Control and to remain with the same objects)

Leeor Chernov
SPL , Israel

Guest

Is the control even getting to that point of insertion?
Set a break point in that loop and step through it. Also, check if that
object is actually there or if it's "nothing".

Leeor Chernov

Hi Curt,
Ofcourse it is getting to that point and the object has value in it as
it is ready to mbe shown , but the problem is that the object alive but
not rendered ..

It is not a simple problem (4 years exp. in asp.net)

Lee