    (Note: I do not want to use custom Web Control and to remain with the same objects)

    Leeor Chernov
    SPL , Israel
    Leeor Chernov, Oct 11, 2005

  2. RE: Custom User Control is not rendered inside another user control in

    Is the control even getting to that point of insertion?
    Set a break point in that loop and step through it. Also, check if that
    object is actually there or if it's "nothing".

    --
    Curt Christianson
    site: http://www.darkfalz.com

    =?Utf-8?B?Q3VydF9DIFtNVlBd?=, Oct 11, 2005

  3. RE: Custom User Control is not rendered inside another user control in

    Hi Curt,
    Ofcourse it is getting to that point and the object has value in it as
    it is ready to mbe shown , but the problem is that the object alive but
    not rendered ..

    It is not a simple problem (4 years exp. in asp.net)

    Lee

    Leeor Chernov, Oct 16, 2005