Dynamic use of User control within custom control

RichB

[Firstly apologies this is a repeat post as my original post was not answered]

I am trying to create a project using the ASP.NET AJAX accordion control. I
would like to dynamically add panes to the control with a form template added
when the pane is added. I have tried unsuccessfully in creating the whole
pane as a user control and have succeeded in adding the pane and then
dynamically adding the content which is a user control.

However I would like to have a single pane control which I can add which
includes the header and content. I therefore was trying to find a way to
create a custom control derived from Pane which has the User control as the
content. I cannot however find a way to add the user control to the custom
control. Is this possible to do, or do I need to just create the content from
the standard controls rather than as a user control?

Thanks,
Richard