Dynamic use of User control within custom control

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by RichB, Sep 24, 2008.

  1. RichB

    RichB Guest

    [Firstly apologies this is a repeat post as my original post was not answered]

    I am trying to create a project using the ASP.NET AJAX accordion control. I
    would like to dynamically add panes to the control with a form template added
    when the pane is added. I have tried unsuccessfully in creating the whole
    pane as a user control and have succeeded in adding the pane and then
    dynamically adding the content which is a user control.

    However I would like to have a single pane control which I can add which
    includes the header and content. I therefore was trying to find a way to
    create a custom control derived from Pane which has the User control as the
    content. I cannot however find a way to add the user control to the custom
    control. Is this possible to do, or do I need to just create the content from
    the standard controls rather than as a user control?

    Thanks,
    Richard

    RichB, Sep 24, 2008