Custom Validator Control

Jim

Hello. Would anyone know why a custom validator never returns invalid?

As you can see in this Sub, it should always return invalid but it always
returns that it's valid.

Private Sub val_txtArrivalTime_ServerValidate(ByVal source As System.Object,
ByVal args As System.Web.UI.WebControls.ServerValidateEventArgs) Handles
val_txtArrivalTime.ServerValidate

args.IsValid = False

End Sub

Does anyone know what I may be doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Jim