Custom Web Control & Composite Assemblies

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Garry, Jul 14, 2003.

  1. Garry

    Garry Guest

    Hi,
    I have a customWebcontrol that has the following hierarchy

    WebPage(aspx)

    ---->CustomWebControl

    ---->Assembly1

    ----->Assembly2

    ---->Assembly3

    Adding the customWebControl to the aspx through Visual Studio
    automatically injects Assembly1 and Assembly3 into the project as
    references but fails to include Assembly2. If I manually add Assembly2
    as a reference to the CustomWebControl then everything works as I
    expect. Does anyone know what the best solution is to load Assembly2
    when the CustomWebcontrol is added to the aspx page?

    Thx,
    Garry
    Garry, Jul 14, 2003