customError Error after installing Framework

Guest

Hello,

I downloaded and installed the Framework on a server but when I try to run a simple .NET Web application, a simple aspx page with one label, I get this error. The customError tag on Web.config file is set to Off so I don;t understand why it keeps saying that.

I reinstalled the Framework (redistributable) and I get the same message !!! I tried without a web.config file in the application directory and nothing changes. Is like the configuration is read from a different place/file.
I ran the application on my dev pc and is working fine...

Did someone had the same problem before? Is it something wrong with the Framework?

Thank you,
Cezar

Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File --><configuration><system.web><customErrors mode="Off"/></system.web></configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File --><configuration><system.web><customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/></system.web></configuration>