    Thanx in Adv
    Amol
    , Jul 31, 2006

  2. hi Amol, font-size on individual listitems(which are in effect, option html
    elements when rendered to page ) is not supported in IE. You can set
    fontsize on the dropdownlist as a whole, but that will effect all items in
    the dropdownlist and not individual items.
    This post might also be helpful.
    http://groups.google.com/group/micr...72d92/d386d1167e13d319?lnk=st&q=&rnum=1&hl=en

    Regards,
    Alessandro Zifiglio